So what are you waiting for? Let’s ride!
Welcome to RhythmCycle!
Listed below, are some things you should know before signing up for your first class. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at the studio (480) 661-7746 or email us Scottsdale@rhythmcycle.com
Click here for New Rider Registration
- Signing Up - You must register as a new rider before you can take a class.
- Purchase Class - You must purchase a class or series BEFORE you can reserve a spot in a class.
- Reserve a Spot - Login to your RhythmCycle account and select your class.
- Cycling Shoes - If you plan to bring your own cycle shoes, all our pedals are SPD and Delta Look compatible. We do offer "loaner" cycle shoes in the studio you’re welcome to use those – FREE. We do not guarantee your size will be available.
- Water & Towels - We have large water bottles in the studio for $2. Bring your favorite workout towel or your welcome to use one of SPIN towels.
- Arrive Early - Arrive 15 minutes before class starts if you need help setting up your bike and/or you need to borrow shoes.
- Cancellation Policy - In order to cancel a class you must unreserved by 6pm the previous night. Once your bike is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. You can cancel your reservation in the following ways: 1) Log into your account and, next to the class you wish to cancel, press "unreserve." 2) Call the studio to cancel the class for you. We know stuff happens - or just send us an email if you get in a bind - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our RhythmCycle riders and Instructors are all very helpful. If you need anything or if you see that someone needs a helping hand, or positive encouragement – let’s look out for one another.
RhythmCycle Studio 9343 E Shea Blvd #145 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Studio #480-661-7746 Mobile #310-650-5057