TOP 10 Reason's to SPIN at RhythmCycle
TOP 10 Reason’s to SPIN at RhythmCycle
1. Summer is here - Let’s be honest, it’s like an oven outside. Stay off the road and out of the heat by joining one of our epic evening classes. One hour ride is equivalent to 25 road miles and keeps you out of the scorching Arizona weather.
2. Slim down - The two most dreaded words in the English language when paired together: pool party. Indoor cycling makes these words a lot less scary because on average riders can burn from 700- 1200 calories in a 60 minute class. WOW!
3. Motivation - When the week gets challenging come in for a class to kick up your endorphins. Check out Lisa's Saturday class if you’re looking for a great mix of music. It’s every Saturday from 8:30AM to 9:30AM and she accepts song requests. ;)
4. Health - Spinning is an incredible work out and is not high impact or damaging to your body. Help keep your heart and joints healthy through endurance training. Each class works your lungs and muscles through climbs, sprints and interval training.
5. Tone, tone, tone - Give it a few classes and your calves, abs and arms will firm up and look one step closer to Cameron Diaz.
6. Farmers Market – RhythmRiders™ can buy fresh, local products right outside the studio. The North Scottsdale Farmers Market is every Saturday from 8 to 12 in the courtyard located outside of the RhythmCycle Spin Studio. For more information check out their Facebook page http://on.fb.me/MY12c7
7. You're a student or school teacher - Thank you for investing in education! RhythmRiders who are students or school teachers get a discount rate of $10 per ride or $50 for 5 rides.
8. Location, Location, Location - RhythmCycle is tucked away off the busy road, but is also just blocks from the 101 freeway. Riders who come to the 6 a.m. class hop on the freeway to go straight to work. There is also a Starbucks and Sprouts right around the corner. AND yes, you can shower at the studio.
9. Community - Working out at a gym can sometimes make people feel anonymous. RhythmCycle is a boutique fitness spin studio that loves and thrives off of the community. Although our Scottsdale location has only been open for a short while, the camaraderie among riders is evident and growing.
10. It’s FUN - There’s a reason why riders often claim to be “addicted” to spinning. It’s honestly a blast. RhythmCycle instructors are passionate about making each RhythmRide a worthwhile experience.
~ Kelsey Pfeffer, RhythmCycle LLC - Media Development - firstname.lastname@example.org